• You'll be writing quality code in the applicable web-based technologies.
• You will work closely with other developers, testers, PM, designers and operations to create, ship, and maintain world-class software.
• Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs.
• Invent novel solutions to challenging technical problems. Driving innovation is a key to success here.
• Participate in the definition and promotion of engineering best processes and methods within the team.
• Resolve code defects and maintain a high quality bar for the team.
•Work towards process and technology improvements and drive to implementation.Skill Set:
• 10+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and shipping large scale enterprise e-commerce applications
• 8+ years of strong Java˼#˼++ -development skills "ndash mostly in Web services (Java experience is preferred)
• Experience working/multitasking in agile development ʌontinuous-delivery model) with an emphasis on TDD or BDD is preferred.
• Ability to write clean, coherent, well-documented code and follow established coding-style guidelines.
• Experience working in a collaborative development team in multiple locations.
• Ecommerce and/or the online-travel industry preferred.
• MS or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related work experience