Position: Sr. Executive - Costing
Location: Bharuch, Gujarat
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Qualification: ICWAI / CA
Key Responsibilities :
1. To perform product costing, pricing, budgeting, variance analysis, raw material costing, cost benefit analysis
2. To reconcile data for decision making purposes in the plant, in consultation with the Corporate & Plant Finance team as & when Required.
3. To understand the business processes and accordingly do the costing for the Lab ware and the consumer ware products based on the analysis of the resources involved
4. To ensure timely coordination and analysis of financial information including monthly financial results, budgeting
5. To monitor budget v/s actual costs for the plant and report variance through MIS and discuss with the Production team for the same to minimize the variance.
6. To perform valuation of inventory based on accounting standards issued by "The Institute of Chartered Accountants in India
7. To Verifying & pass the bills for raw material, packing material, stores, Job work , capital purchase by verifying the GRN, Quality Reports, Vendor quotations and other related data.
8. Finalization & Reconciliation of Vendors Accounts.
9. Reconciliation of GRIR/SRIR Accounts.
10. Participate for price/ contract negotiation together with purchasing team with vendors.
11. To ensure adherence to the costing guidelines for any costing decisions taken at the Plant level during contract /Rate negotiations.
12. To maintain costing and budgeting reports for the Plant
13. To ensure the high level accuracy and timely submission of all MIS reports
14. To maintain, upload the sales and cost in SAP
15. Full fill the Cost compliance as per the Legal requirement by the Company Act.
16.Candidate should have knowledge related to SAP & Costing