GREETINGS FROM CGS INDIA PVT LTD
• 3 - 6 years MS SQL Server Administration experience required in R2, 2012, 2014 and SQL Server 2016. Experience with Windows 2008, Windows 2012 Server a plus.
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
• Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
• Knowledge of Clustering, Always On, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments,
• From development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms.
• Install and configure new SQL Servers and windows cluster.
• When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes.
• Good knowledge and experience in SQL migrations.
• Finding DMV and DDL queries to answer questions about server-level performance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Flexible, team player, "get-it-done" personality.
• Ability to organize and plan work independently.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
• MCTS or MCITP certifications a plus.
Interested Candidates Can forward their Resume on [HIDDEN TEXT]