• Responsible for data modeling and database design, must have strong background in understanding business objectives and process flows and translating them into clean, effective and soundly designed data architecture models. You will be responsible for data methodology, modeling, and governance.
• You will be the go to person relating to data architecture, management and reporting. You must be a solid professional across all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization.
• Must have strong experience in SQL database model development and database administration.
• You will interface with the software development team, thus you must display strong Foundation in enterprise software development, experience with AGILE (Scrum) system development life cycle (SDLC);
• software project management cycles; enterprise software design, implementation as well as testing techniques.
• Must have Breadth in established and emerging data technologies: such as cloud storage, big data, business intelligence, and Artificial Intelligence predictive data engineering Analytics.
• Must have experience in emerging tools like columnar, tableau, NoSQL databases, predictive analytics and unstructured data.
• Must have a deep understanding of data management, optimization, data visualization, and reporting technologies.
• Responsible for data architecture maps and interfaces used to manage data, responsible to set standards for data management, analysis of current state and conception of desired future data states.
• You will be responsible to maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
• You will also interface with the newly appointed blockchain technology team; thus you need to be familiar with blockchain distributed ledger technology.
• This is a leadership position, thus you must be skilled at training and leading teams.
• 10 years of experience in the software or I.T. Industry; with minimum 5 years as Enterprise Data Architect, Information Architect, Database Architect, DBA or certified SQL administrator.
• Mus have experience as Master Data Management (MDM) Lead, SQL, ORACLE, Data Quality, Data Mapping, OLTP or OLAP databases implementation.
• Must have have hands-on Customized development, Support & Maintenance, Migration & Upgradation projects.
• Experience with enterprise data management technologies, including database platforms, and SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL and oracle database concepts.
• Expertise in ETL design, ETL tools, development for BI systems using tools such as Informatica.
• Ample experience in Requirement gathering, conceptual data modelling, logical data modelling and physical data modelling.
• Experience in Standardization of Enterprise data model and setting up of corporate level database standards. Must have experience in Data Warehouse data analysis and mapping.
• Experience data modeling, architecture of financial systems, baking, electronic payments, and ability to implement efficient credit/debit card transaction data models and structures.
• Experience in Big data, Amazon S3, Data Lake, Data visualization tools such as tableau. Experience with ERwin Data Modeler V7 or comparable data modeling tool.
• Hands-on Knowledge of Agile development methodology and concepts such as SCRUM; furthermore, must have understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, enterprise data management, information security, and cloud-based architectures.
• Preferred experience leading and managing technical, teams between 3 to 10 team members. As well as ability to work as a team player and continually meet deliverables to aggressive deadlines.
• Experience in electronic payments or electronic banking is highly desirable. Experience with blockchain and distributed ledger technology is highly desirable
Required Education or Certifications
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; advanced education
• Understanding of various database structure industry standard frameworks, such as DAMA, DMBOK, or Zachman Framework
• Preferred certifications: FEAF, CMMI, COBIT, ITIL, SCRUM, CDMP or Six Sigma, certifications preferred