Project Duration: 12 Months + Extendable.
Work Location: Singapore.
Preferred: Only Singaporean candidates.
Must Skills: SQL Server administration.
Good to have: ITIL Process Knowledge.
Industry Preference: Government Agencies.
Total 6+ Yrs.
Relevant Exp: 5 yrs must.
Need to manage agency independently and guide team members. Coordinate with agency MCIO/TSM related to work.Skill Set:
SQL SERVER JD:
• Has 6+ years of experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments.
• Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005 and 2008 / 2012)
• Experience on Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication and log shipping configuring and troubleshoot issues.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
• Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
• Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, .
• Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
• Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
• Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, DAC)
• SQL Development "ndash ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
• Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
• Documentation skills for processes and procedures ( creating KBs, runbooks, topology etc )
• SQL Database Operational support to tech users