Sportz Interactive is a leading sports-focused content and technology solutions company in Asia with a vision to revolutionize the sports fan experience by creating best-in-class products. Started in 2002, the company has more than 350+ players on the team and is growing continuously. Originally only a "Sports Data" company, in the last few years, Sportz Interactive has expanded to a "Sports Data and Fan Engagement" company with the launch of social media innovations, broadcast solutions, infographics and analytics products.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Integrate data storage solutions like PostgresSQL and Redis.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• 4+ Years of experience in .NET and related MS Technologies.
• 2+ Years of hands-on experience in MVC, Web APIs, LINQ.
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Skill for writing reusable libraries with clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
• Experience working on Cloud Hosting Platforms like AWS is a Plus.
• Experience on .NET Core 2.0 is an added advantage.