The candidate who have 4 - 5 years of experience in complete SaaS application creation starting from development to Deployment in Kubernetes/Docker.
- Build, manage and administer complete SaaS application.
- Achieve Infra as a Code.
- Develop CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Deployment) pipelines for container platform.
- Technical operations including troubleshooting and daily operational activities.
- On-call duties for emergency issues and outages with systems.
Tools required: Tools, Kubernetes/Docker, Jenkins, Mavens, Python, Django /Flask
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Key Skills Required :
- Candidate should have Strong knowledge in virtualization and Cloud-based infrastructure.
- Candidate should have Knowledge of CD/CI tools like Jenkins etc.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge and understanding of MongoDB, SQL vs. NoSQL datastores including but not limited to Postgres, Elasticsearch experience working with software development lifecycle including source control systems (e.g.; GIT), ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, SNOW), and collaboration tools like Wiki.
- Candidate should have Strong knowledge in Linux / Windows-based infrastructure.
- Candidate should have Experienced with modern Software Development practice & new IT landscape (Cloud, DevOps).
- Candidate should have experience in Deploy flask or Django application as Micro Service Contiguous Integration & Continues Delivery) is a plus.
- Candidate should have Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to nail down tricky and crucial problems.
- Candidate Must have strong interpersonal skills to work with globally distributed peers.
Interested candidate can share there resume or apply over here.
Thanks and Regards,