• 12+ years of strong solution architecture experience in variety of IT positions. Recent 5+ years of experience must be on solution/systems/ enterprise architecture with large scale complex IT systems
• Exposure to TOGAF 9.2, SAFE and exposure to in any of the EA tools like SPARX, ALFABET and ARCHIMATE
• Expertise in micro services, cloud, solution patterns, network, compute, storage and virtualization. Also experience on integration tools, work and data flow, rules, and memory and API management etc.
• Demonstrate a strong executive presence and mentor team members in technology and should have the ability to interact at CXO level
• Continuous learning and keep track of the latest developments in business/ technical advancements
• High energy levels, right attitude and pleasing personality. Demonstrate the compassion to lead and bring value to the architecture portfolio
• Good to have the exposure to health care, health care payer organization and life science domain