Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Design and develop high quality software products in a fast-paced environment
• Support and enhance the entire software development life cycle
• Perform and guide the automation of unit, module, system and regression level testing on various software modules and systems
• Perform root cause analysis and develop solutions as necessary
• Accountable for system requirements review, software architecture and design
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics Engineering or MCA.
• Software Engineering experience of 3 to 8 years in Real Time Embedded Software development.
• Experience with RTOS like QNX, VxWorks, etc.
• Strong experience with C, C++ programming in multitasking and multithreaded environment on a RTOS platform
• Experience working with Ethernet, TCP/IP, RS 232/422 protocols
• Hands on experience testing/debugging software, firmware and electronic control systems
• Ability to work in a very fast pace dynamic environment with adjustments to priorities to meet the needs of the organization
• Effective communication skills; ability to articulate clearly and concisely
• Experience with SCM, software change management, continuous integration and automated unit testing processes
• Experience with Zynq family board initialization and QNX Board Support Package.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and TDD in an embedded environment desired
• Familiarity with PHP, HTML, Python and shell scripting
• Knowledge of safety critical software or CENELEC standards and rail industry is a plus