: TDT/SPC/2018-19Primary Location
: Software DevelopmentExperience
: Minimum 2 years to Maximum 3 yearsSchedule
: Full timePosition
1. Excellent understanding of Secured SDLC, Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies.
2. Excellent in MS-Project functionality and usability is a must.
3. Managing Software Development Projects, Scrum/Sprint Meetings, Business Requirement, Planning and Defining Scope, Activity Planning and Sequencing, Resource Planning, Developing Schedules, Time Estimating, Cost Estimating, developing a Budget, Documentation, Creating Charts and Schedules is a must.
4. Risk Analysis, Managing Risks and Issues, Monitoring & Reporting Progress, Team Leadership, Scalability, Interoperability & Portability Analysis, Controlling Quality and Benefits Realisation will be added advantage.
5. Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Deployment and Maintenance stages of the Projects.
6. BRD, FRD, SRS, Use Case, UML, ER Diagrams, Flow Charts, Test Cases and UAT.
7. JIRA, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MySQL Queries and Selenium Automation Testing tools will be added advantage.
8. Research on Emerging technologies and trends.
9. Handle Multiple Projects simultaneously.
10. Team Player and work along with team members such as Project Coordinators, Business Analysts, Developers (Web Application and Mobile), Testers, Database Admins and Designers.
11. Sincere, Accountable, Responsible and Committed towards the Project, Company, Customer and Customers Customer.
12. Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills and Customer Interaction skills.
To know more about us, visit us at https://turtledove.co.in. Immediate Joiners will be preferred. Candidates interviewed in the last 6 months, need not apply. Freshers with confidence to the Job responsibilities can always explore the Internship Program of 3 months with us.