Informatica Data Security Group (DSG) is a product development team that focuses on developing industry leading Data Security products driven by AI. The products focus on helping organizations discover/detect sensitive data in their systems and protect it using inbuilt protection mechanisms or integrate with external systems.Your Opportunity
You have an opportunity to design small areas of code and contribute towards component development. You are expected to implement/develop portions of the product on time with good quality.Our Ideal Candidate
One who has highly motivated, experienced and a professional with a good understanding of object oriented design and programming. One who is technically strong in UI technologies and frameworks to work well with UX team specified wireframes. One who exhibits excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills & have good experience in web based product development. Should have excellent sense of time management to meet deadlines and help peers to meet their goals.Your Responsibilities
As part of the UI team, you will be responsible for:
- Development of next generation Cloud UI using frameworks defined within Informatica Cloud team.
- Work with UX and VX teams to review the wireframes/patterns and implement the UI according to specifications.
- Has to understand and implement Accessibility, Security, and Localization requirements as part of the UI development.
- Collaborate with backend/services teams to review and agree on REST API specifications.
- Use UI unit testing and automation to make sure we deliver high quality user experience.
- Author functional or design specifications or sections of larger specifications. Gathers review feedback and finalizes specifications.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Able to produce reasonable estimates for UI tasks. Meets project schedules.
- Work in agile software development team to deliver product and feature increments in short iterations.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of developing web based UI.
- Strong problem solving and programming skills.
- Hands-on experience in UI technologies/frameworks like jQuery, Angular, Jasmine.
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven, Linux, Tomcat is mandatory.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Passion for developing high quality products and experience with Unit testing.
- Familiarity with Agile development process.
- Professional experience with Java/J2EE programming
- Experience in REST API development and use.