You started out as the cool kid creating algorithms and writing code that tested your limits. You discovered the power to influence people and engage them in the work of art that you created trying to solve critical problems. It’s the passion to solve previously unsolved and complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, keeps you going. Sounds like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit!
Pulse Secure is a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and skilled at creating great products. We continue to seek the nerd in you – we will keep you well fed, we promise!
What We Do
• Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
• Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
• Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
• Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
What You Would Do
• Implement features and unit tests with high quality code.
• Understand and translate requirements into functional specifications
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to define and implement innovative solutions to delight customers.
• Work closely with QA to ensure top-notch product quality
• Resolve technical issues and bugs reported by customers in a timely manner
We Bring Cakes, You Ice It Up By
• Having a BS/BE/B-Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
• 3+ years of development experience with C/C++ on Linux platforms
• Strong understanding of AAA, Layer-2 security and Networking basics.
• Strong familiarity with object-oriented design, programming concepts and Operating system.
• Strong debugging skills on windows & Linux platform.
• Understanding & Experience with network security protocols such as RADIUS, 802.1x, TACACS+, etc..
• Excellent written and oral communication skills