As the Software Engineer: Camera vision, you will work on IOT solutions involving image processing/ Computer Vision technologies residing on end device and enable them to connect with cloud platform.
You’ll be part of highly dynamic agile software development team and will be involved in the solution design from the conceptual stages through the development cycle and deployments.
You will also be responsible for the code quality, adherence to delivery schedule, and secured programming practices.
The focus of this role is more on technical execution. You will be responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Responsible for designing, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code with open source technologies like OpenCV etc.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products.
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests.
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality product.
• 3+ years of experience in C++.
• 1+ years’ experience in Agile practices
• BE/B. Tech degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with object detection, tracking, classification, recognition, scene understanding, facial expression analysis etc.
• Understanding of Recognition (Face, Gesture)
• Strong understanding of Machine Learning techniques.
• Strong proficiency in C++, C++11, C++14
• Strong working experience on Image processing/ Computer Vision using open source technologies like OpenCV, Halcon, Yolo, Dlib, Conda, TensorFlow etc
• Experience with GPU programming, CUDA, OpenCL or Graphics APIs.
• Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms, threading, template, Lambda expression etc
• Experience with LINUX C++ Development environment.
• Experience with Make and MakeFile to build C++ code.
• Good understanding of TCP/IP and others Networking protocol
• Working experience with deploying C++ code on a handheld device.
• Good understanding of process and memory management
• Firm understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
• Experience with productivity tools like continuous integration and JIRA, confluence, GIT etc.
• Working experience of Agile Scrum team as Scrum Member Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
• Exposure to a complete software development life cycle.
• Must have worked with team spread across geographies.