We are looking for strong candidates who will help develop the platform as a reliable, scalable, modern architecture that supports long term growth and reduces operational and support costs. The candidate will engage with the product management, provide technical leadership to a team of engineers for implementation and roll out of various modules.
The ideal person for this role will have a passion for shipping elegant, innovative, and scalable products. This position demands strong technical leadership, ability to collaborate with globally distributed product teams, and the guts and vision to produce something really extraordinary.
• Ensure that the re-architecture of ConnectWise product implements the design objectives outlined by the Chief Architect by implementing POCs and code examples, and working alongside the US and Mumbai/Pune development teams on product development efforts.
• Coordinate making design and technology decisions for one or more parts of the product, and complete POCs and proposal presentations to gain buy-in for an approach.
• Work with colleagues on the implementation team to provide clarity and ensure progress towards goals.
• Be a senior technical resource to the development team, to help the team to adopt new languages and architecture concepts
• Be a role model for good coding practice and enforce the same through activities like design reviews, code reviews, and the application of appropriate tools to aid conformance.
• Collaborate with Engineering management to deliver high-quality features on time.
• 2+ years hands-on product development experience, preferably with SaaS products.
• Experience with the following: Open Stack technologies, Java/Golang, RESTful services,
• Experience making technical decisions, and long enough tenure to have observed the outcome of the decision.
• Previous responsibility for a significant portfolio of functionality.
• Familiarity with Agile concepts, and experience practicing SCRUM.