This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing business unit of Cisco, that is focused on building next generation server management and cloud technologies. We are looking for candidates who strive in a fast paced start up like environment. You will be part of an experienced team working on next generation data center management platform.
Join us in expanding the boundaries of data center management solution.
- System Management expertise (Server/Network/Storage Management)
- Strong in Object Oriented Concepts and Design with experience in C++/Java programming.
- Experience in go-lang programming languaage
- Experience programming in a multi-threaded environment
- Experience working with model-driven architecture is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Integration experience with network/system management applications
- Practical knowledge of building internet scale applications using Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, Docker highly desirable.
- Experience with automation/configuration management (preferably Ansible).
- CICD experience preferably Jenkins.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to manage competing high priority tasks
- Independent, accountable, strong sense of ownership, assertive, communicative, accountable, sense of urgency, and flexible/adaptable
- A passion for quality, for doing the right thing for the customers, the product, and for the company
Requirements: B.E./M.Tech. with 8+ years of experience