• Exceptional comprehension skills, and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight - a self
• Strong foundation required in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
• Ability to think in abstract and quickly grasp the essence of the job at hand.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dealing with technical data
• Ability to work with development team in the US
• He/she must be an excellent team player
• He/she must be proactive in taking up challenges and work under stress situations
• The candidate must be client and company oriented
• Bachelor's degree or appropriate combination of education and experience. Related graduate degree preferred (Master's).
The candidate should have 2+ years of experience as a developer and should be well versed in at least one or more
of the development technology/ programming languages mentioned below.
• .NET - ASP, C#, VB.net
• Bootstrap, MVC, OOP, IIS, WCF, jQuery, OOAD, Design Patterns, JSON, AJAX
• MVVM like Angular.js, Knowledge of SaaS, Architectural Patterns, Experienced in Source Control Management like TFS, VSS, SVN, CVS
• Intersystems products, particularly Cache (MUMPS)
• Multi-tiered application design and development
• RDBMS design (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
• Service Oriented Architecture
• Knowledge of Mobile App (Native or Cross Platform) is an added advantage
• Knowledge of MS Unit and Continuous Integration is an added advantage
• Participate in regular meetings with Technical Leads to review Technical Design Specifications, obtain development tasks, track progress, clarify technical issues pertaining to coding and testing of the design.
• Learn and work with whatever tools are required to ensure source code control, version management,
issues tracking and documentation.