Purpose of the Job (Brief)
The Developer will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for designing, developing, and testing diverse features of Airtels agile stream. Airtel Payments Bank values software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate and positive. You must be comfortable working closely with others and have solid communication skills. Software engineers who learn quickly and have strong technical skills will thrive at Airtel Payment Bank. You must have considerable experience with object-oriented iOS programming and should be familiar with design patterns, data structures, database and other staples of practical software development.
1. Proven ability to design, develop and deploy iOS mobile applications
2. Should have thorough understanding of iOS UI concepts
3. Experience in design and development of IOS application(s) requiring integration with Web Services.
4. Understanding of Testing Methodology used in Mobile Domain.
5. Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on IOS platform.
6. Experience on multithreading.
7. Good understanding of the mobile lifecycle: application development (application structure, device and operating system APIs, debugging, performance, security) and deployment.
8. Knowledge of Core Data, GCD, Story boards, Swift, Pods, Static Library.
9. Ability to work with a team and have a passion for delivering high quality products
10. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
11. Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
Core Data, GCD, Story boards, Swift, Pods, Static Library
Testing Methodology used in Mobile Domain.
iOS UI concepts