• Managing the social media marketing strategy for echogravity and echogravity’s clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
• Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) for echogravity and echogravity’s clients.
• Communicating in a professional, but unique social media "voice" for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
• Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
• Spending hours on LinkedIn every day engaging with our clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followership, and improve overall engagement with our clients’ LinkedIn Company Pages.
• Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Publishing Platform to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
• Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
• Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.