• Managing and developing all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Youtube and Pinterest.
• Planning and delivering the businesses blogs and social content strategy to create engaging content globally.
• Working with the website team to optimise social content into the businesses content management systems to improve conversion rates and have a positive effect on SEO visibility.
• Creating and delivering social media campaigns that drive qualified leads.
• Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that appeals to our social media followers
• Managing and creating content calendars for all social media channels
• Implementing and managing a robust social media data and metrics reporting system
• Working with online analytics to understand and implement improvements in social marketing activity.
• Set and manage the workload of the digital marketing executive to ensure all work is completed accurately and to agreed deadlines.
Knowledge & Skills Desired:
In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Excellent writing, language, and communication skills.
Someone who has good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Proficiency in English is MUST.