• SOC Analyst would monitor network security events received from customer's monitored servers, and then take appropriate action based on customer's security policy.
• Assist customers with security related issues.
• SOC analyst is responsible for reviewing alerts or incidents escalated by analysts.
• Reviewing customer reports to ensure quality and accuracy is a part of the job for SOC analysts
• SOC analyst is responsible for carring out all activities regarding SOC policies and SOC procedures
• Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc), network protocols and technologies
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills are needed to perform the job of a SOC analyst
• Configure rules, alerts in SIEM
• Monitor IT Security products and report technical issues as per process defined.
• Preparation of security incident reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinate with customers to solve issues.
• Experience in Asset modelling, network segmentation
• Good knowledge on Arcsight is mandatory.
• Good in taking quick action on cyber threat intelligence
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Qualification: BE / BCA / any bachelor degree.
• Command over verbal and written English
• Analytic and critical thinking skills
• Proficiency in computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, etc)
• Ready to take responsibility.
• Work in shifts 24/7, weekends, holidays.