Responsible for static and dynamic design and analysis of mechanical systems, equipment and packages.
Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs.
Directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
Specialist: Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select asolution.
May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information and team decision-making process.
Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Typically a Bachelor�sdegree or equivalentexperience and a minimumof 6 plus years relatedexperience or Master's degree and a minimum of4-6 years experience
You will design and develop Inkjet printers with a team of R&D engineers. This includes designing mechanism and sub-systems of printers and peripherals in the areas of acoustic improvement, motion control, fluid transmission, kinematics, dynamics, static structure, mechatronics, plastic parts, sheet metal and machine parts. You will also devise test methodologies and conduct experiments to verify designs. In addition, you will also work with other departments to understand users’ needs, product quality and qualification as well as product manufacturability. You will have opportunity to participate with various disciplines to study and understand market competition.Skill Set:
• Bachelor"rsquos/Master"rsquos Degree in Mechanicalsign/Production Engineering or related disciplines.
• Knowledge in some of the areas: static, dynamics, fluid mechanics, sheet metal, plastic, structure and product design etc.
• Knowledge of 3D solid modeling CAD.
• Knowledge on inkjet printer, Scanner and Automatic Document Feeder mechanical working design.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
• Experience in managing contract design team will be an advantage.
• Years of experience: 4ߥ years