Our client is a 50 year old manufacturing company located at Fort with Factories in Sewree and Goregaon needs -
Position : Service Engineer
Location : Fort, Mumbai
Qlf : Diploma / Mechanical Engineer
Exp : Min 2 years
Sal : 30k – No constraint for the right candidate
1.Understanding Annual Maintenance Contracts of Pumps / Machinery
b. Non Comprehensive
2. Communicating verbally and in writing with AMC customers and handling their issues.
3. Maintaining & tracking AMC Clients Master-list in Excel. For all clients having an AMC with the respective companies in the Group.
4. Preparation of AMC Related Documents :
a. Comprehensive / Non Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) Proposal as per standard drafts.
b. Proforma Invoice to be given to clients on half yearly basis for release of payment against Annual Maintenance Contracts and repairs payments.
c. Tax Invoice to be given to clients against AMC payment release
5. Planning with Coordinator and preparing Monthly Preventive Maintenance Schedule for AMC Clients and execution of the monthly schedule.
6. Collecting, Checking, verifying quality of the Monthly Preventive Maintenance Reports being submitted by service technicians. Verifying with the visiting technician the site conditions and facts observed and stated in Preventive Maintenance Reports
7. Collection of data and listing the complaints & observation from Preventive Maintenance Reports. Sharing the data collected with Coordinator and ensuring that the necessary repairs are executed within the month.
8. Monthly collection of data and Customer Purchase Orders from Sales team for New Projects in hand. Data Entry into Excel sheet maintained by the Service Department for Defects Liability Period Tracking and list of equipments supplied, which will be commissioned by service team technicians.
9. Follow up for advance payments due from AMC clients before the contract expires and payments due from AMC customers against materials utilized in services.
10. Assisting Coordinator / Service in Charge with all other duties in the department if and when required.
1. Good Communication Skills (Written & Spoken)
2. Good practice and efficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
3. Disciplined and customer focused.
4. Interested in client servicing.
5. Knowledge of basic accounting standards and practices (preparation of Tax Invoices)
6. Experience of sending Emails, Letters and other types of communication to customers and external agencies
7. Good typing speed for documentation preparation
To enable provide you with an appropriate job, some mandatory details are required by us. Request you to pls re-send us your cv in word file (doc)with the following details to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call after 15 mins during office hours ie 11.00am to 7.00pm to process yr cv and refer appropriate positions for you !
1. An updated CV Must be sent with complete details ie Mobile No, Email Id local and permanent address, Mobile No. Skype ID, Job Profile, Tenure ie period from when to when you are working !
2. Current & expected salary mentioned
3. Updated Photo
4. Notice period details
5. Position applied for in subject line
For an update of current jobs pls visit our website www.jobspothr.com and click on HOT JOBs. If you find a job suiting your caliber and skills, please call us and we will see how best we can help you !
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases