• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Interested candidate can Contact: 9376557310 or Mail: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Thanks & Regards,