Our client an upcoming digital film making Production House, based at Jogeshwari E, Mumbai needs -
Position : SEO Analyst
Exp : Min 1 year
Salary : 30k
We are looking for professionals who have a passion for understanding search/semantics. Will be working on reviewing the various product discovery channels for assessing the quality in terms of relevance, diversity, selection, and recall aspects to define, intervene, and measure the pain or delight for the general users. The SEO analyst is responsible for reviewing and analyzing the quality of the content combining the 3 channels: Search, Browse, and Recommendation and are the custodians for user advocacy by making solid data-backed arguments to uphold the user delight and interest.
1) Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
2) Extensive knowledge of Google keyword research tools, AdWords, Google Analytics etc.
3) Good with Operations and numbers
4) Conduct competitive analysis to identify market trends, and recommend strategy adjustments based on these trends.
5) To develop and share best practices for tackling search quality investigation and analysis.
6) Adhere to timelines and flexible as per business requirements
7) Excellent team player and needs to be extremely proactive
8) Display remarkable qualities of ownership
9) Should have working experience in SEO & content Writing.
10) Should have experience in viewing the content and editing the content.
11) Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO performance.
12) Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO.
1) You should be a web-savvy/ tech savvy individual who is a take-charge team player, as well as a quick learner and you are strongly interested in interpreting the why’s and how’s of Search.
2) Knowledge related to e-commerce space in India and outside.
3) Popular culture knowledge related to Lifestyle, Webzines, Youtube, will be an added advantage.
4) Excellent skill set and confidence in handling spreadsheets.
5) Comfortable in handling huge volume of data using formula, pivot table, preparing related charts and graphs.
6) Problem solving attitude and innovative thinking.
Some mandatory details are required by us, hence to enable provide you with an appropriate job, request you to pls re-send us your cv in word file (doc) as also the companies that you have worked with and the job profile to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call after 15 mins during office hours ie 11.00am to 7.00pm to process yr cv and refer appropriate positions for you !
1. An updated CV (with local and permanent address, Mobile No. Skype ID)
2. Current & expected salary mentioned
3. Updated Photo
4. Notice period details
5. Position applied for in subject line
For an update of current jobs pls visit our website www.jobspothr.com and click on HOT JOBs. If you find a job suiting your caliber and skills, please call us and we will see how best we can help you !
For details contact 83697 08611 / 9819156570 / 9920381975.
All the best !