Application we develop is a huge multi-module legacy trading platform running in production for a few years.
Our work is split into 3 streams, delivering new features, fixing bugs and running ongoing refactoring.
Team consists of 10 developers, qa, ba and pmo/pm.
Plans for 2019 is to migrate monolith to spring based micro-services running inside Docker containers over the Azure cloud. We are actively introducing test automation and planning to automate our largely manual delivery process with DevOps/QA best practices.
- Execute manual and automated tests to identify defects
- Write test cases and define test sets for new and existing software features
- Design and develop comprehensive regression tests
- Cover agile/scrum tests as well as regression and integration tests
- Author effective bug reports
- Report test results
- Maintain test cases as well as test data
- Document test results in ALM QC
- Coach manual tester to become automate tester
- Optimize test execution and architecture
- Technical Interviews
- 5+ years of experience in an automation quality assurance role
- Methodical, quality oriented, deadline driven with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent SQL, preferably Oracle
- Good Java and .Net
- Experience with junit, mockito, spock, cucumber or similar tools
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong test process know how, willingness to document test results
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Manage test cases, test scripts as well as test data
Nice to have
- Background in finance - basic knowledge of financial markets, Listed Security Trading and Funds Execution is a plus
- HP ALM QC