Job Title: Senior Technical Support Representative (Voice Process-Technical)
• Answers basic questions on call about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
• Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
• Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend
solutions to correct common failures.
• Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
• Typically provides support for Internal and External customers.
• Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
• Responsible for providing the first-line of after-sales telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
• Responsible for obtaining required information from service requesters, querying clients to ensure accurate product identification, and logging the information into proper call management system.
• Primarily interfaces with clients, service delivery units, immediate management and other team members to ensure an accurate service request is routed to the appropriate service provider
• Responsible for determining service entitlement by reviewing contract, generating contracts for time
& material service if request is not under contract, or at field management request, providing grace periods on certain products while contract is in process
• Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale.
• Act independently and be self-motivated.
• Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
• Drive for results
• Attention to Detail
• Customer Focus
Unisys India Pvt Ltd
RGA SEZ - UNIT 4, 9th Floor, Block – 3,
Wing – B Survey nu# 31/1,
Sarjapur Main Road, Carmelaram,
Hadosiddapura, Chikkakannalli, Bangalore-560035