For our US based client in Infopark, Cochin (MNC)
Position : Senior System Engineer (Cloud)
Experience : 5 Plus Years
Job Location : Ernakulam
Salary : Best in the Industry
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (Cloud) to join our Cloud Platforms team. As part of this team, you will provide important hands-on leadership as we design, implement, and operate the public, private, and hybrid cloud platforms that enable our product groups to solve for problems at global scale. Your daily job responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that service components under management are monitored 24x7 for availability, capacity, and performance in Windows and Linux based cloud environments.
- Drive the team to complete projects and work-streams in a professional manner including achievement of on-time/on-budget goals and frequent project status updates
- Creating the appropriate documentation for our systems, including architecture and network diagrams and support procedures
- Leading incident response teams as necessary to mitigate and deal with adverse events effecting our infrastructure
- Define and prioritize service automation work in line with the wider infrastructure and corporate strategy
- Architect and design solutions that will live within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform
The ideal candidate will:
- Have considerable hands on experience designing, building, and operating solutions within AWS platform for Production workloads.
- Be a self-starter able to work productively either alone or in collaboration with a team
- Experience of DevOps methodologies and "Infrastructure as Code" approaches, tools, and strategies.
- Experience with writing scripts and implementing automation. Terraform preferred.
- Have a customer-oriented mind-set.
- Bring strong systems thinking to the table, with an innate ability to see patterns and simplify the complex problems.
- Demonstrate phenomenal trouble-shooting skills.
- Possess strong collaboration and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Mentor junior members in the team.
- Know how to architect for scale, for resiliency, for reliability, for security, and for performance.
- B.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems (MCS, MIS) or related field
- 5+ years of hands on, expert-level experience designing and supporting complex, 24x7, mission critical hosted solutions
- 2+ years of cumulative experience specifically related to design and operations of production systems within AWS platform.
- One of the AWS cloud certifications.
- Relevant professional certifications with system and cloud engineering, including:
o Azure: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), etc.
o AWS: Certified Developer, SysOps Administrator, Solutions Architect etc.
o GCP: Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect, etc.
- Prior architecture experience involving:
o VMWare and HyperV virtualization technologies
o Data center migration to public cloud
- Setup, config, and usage of monitoring technologies in the cloud:
o New Relic
o DataDog Etc.
Mail your updated resume in MS WORD format to [HIDDEN TEXT]
For any clarification, contact 9961333298
Mail your current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice Period