You belong to North and looking for an opportunity with Product Organisation? Get In touch with me!Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer - DevOps
Qualification: Graduate/Port Graduate
Experience: 6-10+ Years
Location: IT Park, Chandigarh
Basware is looking for...
to develop highly scalable cloud-based applications using state-of-the-art software and web technologies.
Are your passions first-rate code and innovative solutions? Do you get a kick out of lean and agile? If yes, you could be our new Senior Software Engineer or Lead Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be part of our talented Network Services product development team in charge of the Basware e-invoicing applications. The team oversees the building of a responsive, high-performance user experience for our cloud-based applications, accessed by over a million users across the globe. We’d love for you to be a passionate, curious and goal-oriented team player with experience in testing-driven and agile development.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert level Linux Operating System Administrator with several years of experience
- Experience with AWS Migration & Strategy, Security & Compliance Management
- Experience with AWS DevOps Automation, AWS Cost Optimization
- Expert level AWS Automation Services knowledge like Cloudformation
- Experience using Deployment Automation tools like Chef or Puppet
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools like Bamboo or Jenkins
Most qualified candidates will also have experience with:
- Experience with Monitoring Tools like Splunk, ELK or Sumo Logic
- Experience with containers like Docker
- Experience with Programming/ Scripting Languages: Java, Python, Ruby and Bash
- Experience with NoSQL database like Mongo and DynamoDB
Our Technology Stack:
Why you’ll love working at Basware:
"At Basware I’m able to do my thing and work with talented team members. We have target-oriented responsibilities but also freedom to choose the tools for getting there." – Application Architect, Basware
At Basware, you’ll get to leave your mark and make a real difference on our products. You’ll be part of a motivated, tech-savvy and friendly team that delivers world-class products for hundreds of companies globally. We believe in giving you the freedom to deliver your best work: that’s why we’re flexible around hours, tools and working methods. Our ways of working are truly global: as part of our technical personnel, you’ll often work in a global virtual team with colleagues across the world. With us, you can build your career at an international, forward-thinking and profitable company.
Basware is the global leader in providing purchase to pay and e-invoicing solutions. Over a million users globally, across industries in both the private and public sectors, rely on Basware products to automate business-critical financial processes. Find out more at www.basware.com