• Engage in initial customer implementations offshore alongside professional services, Finastra solution delivery centre and partners as a part of Early Adopter Program to create key reference implementations.
• Formalize guidelines/best practices around customizations
• Contribute and deliver sample customization business cases based on extensibility features availability
• Advisory and governance around minimizing customization and its impact on maintenance, support and future upgrade
• Propose/validate solution architecture for the integration of various third party systems proposed during implementation
• Advisory around product feature usage and system integration to meet customer requirements
• Advocate alignment of operational processes to use the product than changing/customizing product to meet operational requirements.
• Contribute towards collateral and delivery of enablement programs.
• Participate in functional and technical enablement of Core Banking product suite to various internal and external product consumers.
• Review and advise refinements to overall solution architecture proposed for the implementation of product.
• Drive improvements in various product areas including product functionality, quality, usability, extensibility and accessibility by providing periodic feedback and factual data based on implementation experience to Product Management and Engineering.
• As a point of contact for Sales and Pre-sales team, assist them in answering RFPs covering complex product related functional, technical and architectural areas
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• 7+ years experience in Core Banking domain preferably in a product development company
• Experience in core banking implementation is a must
• Experience/ability to design solution architecture for Core Banking implementations is highly preferred.
• Should have ability to articulate and design product extensibility, customizations and integrations in-line with product architecture
• Expert in designing and developing banking applications using Java EE platforms
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, IBM DB2) and SQL
• Expert in designing and developing Application Integration using JMS/MQ, Web Services
• Knowledge and understanding of Data Integration solutions using ETL tools. Exposure to Reporting tools.
• Expert in XML/XSD/XPATH/XQUERY and JSON
• Sound knowledge of J2EE application servers such as WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
• Good blend of technical and functional knowledge to architect, design and implement solutions using Core Banking platform.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal, written and telephonic communication skills
• Ability to shape ideas and opinions through proper communications and networking with key stakeholders using ones knowledge and experience.
Educational Background: Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computers
Good to have (All Applicants):
The role reports into the: Development Manager
Benefits & Other Details
Salary, bonus and relevant benefits as per applicable company policy