This key individual will serve as Technical Support champion for both internal and external customers. The Technical Support Engineer will exercise independent initiative with the authority to act in order to meet all requirements for the customer.
Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Informatica software products.
Manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with our products
Mentor and assist junior engineers to define action plans towards successful issue resolution and ensure customer satisfaction
Acquire specialized knowledge in specific Informatica Products
Liaise with Engineering and QA teams on technical discussions as required to ensure tracking and resolution of Change Requests
- Review business procedures and processes to improve Quality of service
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years of industry experience OR Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years of industry experience in supporting mission critical software components
- Strong experience in Linux OS scripting and architecture
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practices
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player who shares ideas and resources
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Experience in product support with Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Hive, KafkaThe candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally