Principal Duties & Responsibilities :
- Evaluating the work effort and the consulting program pricing
- Assessing client's current state platforms, infrastructures and applications portfolio and guiding them on how to orchestrate and govern these.
- Understanding the customers- enterprise constraints, challenges and policies.
- Helping determine the best ROI and high business value by mixing different technologies and methodologies.
- Overseeing the production and implementation of architecture solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a to be enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our offerings and assets. Desired Candidate Profile
Vacancy : 2
Job Description :
- IT Security Consulting - Sr Manager
Education - BE+MBA(full time) Top colleges.
- Bachelor Degree BE/BTech
- MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable).
- Minimum of 12 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
- Competent with Application Security, information management, infrastructure security, Cloud Security principles as well as data protection related regulations such as GDPR
- Working knowledge of frameworks and standards including ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA
- TOGAF/CISSP/CISA/CISM certified preferred
- Security Strategy: Can review overarching security vision, existing security programs as well as can conduct analysis of present and anticipated threats and define new programs to plug in identified gaps
- Security Operating Model: Should be competent with creation of cost effective and efficient security operating model for solid security posture. Should be able to deep dive into people, process and technology aspects of Security Operating Model.
- Security Architecture: Experience in developing security guiding principles as well as logical security architecture for Applications, Data and Infrastructure EA layers. Must be proficient in deep diving into multiple layers for detailed security design
- Security Governance: Has setup up Enterprise Security Governance organization in large enterprises and helped structure program, define roles and responsibilities and help in establishing decision making, RACI, risk management & escalation matrix framework
- New IT: Proficient with New IT technologies such as Cloud, Blockchain, AI, RPA, IoT and their implications on security.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time