SAP SD Order to Cash process design, configuration, testing, and documentation.
Pricing, Copy Controls, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Intercompany Billing.
SAP SD Functional Consultant Roles & Responsibilities:
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
• Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SD modules.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
• Understanding of accounting business processes
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
• Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a ǲcan-doǳ attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness