SENIOR PCB ENGINEER
Diploma/ BE in Electronics/ ECE/Telecom.
5 - 6 Years of Experience.
- Create ECAD Parts Library.
- Creating, documenting and generating the required drawings and outputs for the fabrication and manufacturing of the PWB.
- Creating new drawings per Design/Drafting inputs.
- To implement the circuit design as a printed circuit board using the Cadence Allegro, Mentor Graphics Expedition tool suite.
- Attention to detail is critical to ensure a safe and reliable product is placed in service with the customer.
Proficient with Cadence Allegro PWB design tools and Allegro Design Entry schematic capture tools
Proficient with Mentor Graphics Expedition Layout tools and DxDesigner Schematic capture tools.
Proficient in creating ECAD Parts Library using Cadence, Mentor Graphics Library tools
Cadence Allegro PWB Layout tool with 4+ years of experience
Understanding of manufacturing methods and technologies for PWBs and PWB assemblies
Experience in complex, high density, high speed PCBs,
- Layout and Library creation experience
- DDR3 or DDR4 memory down routing/length matching experience
- Experience in blind and buried via usage
- Hands on experience with Mentor Expedition layout tool
- Generation and review of Gerber file
Understanding of signal integrity for high speed traces and knowledge of high speed implementation techniques
Sound knowledge in MS Office & good Communication skills Verbal and written- English.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore