The CRM Techno-Funtional Consultant designs, test, implements and manages Manateq CRM and support Manateq business users to be able to manage their business process for Clients. The consultant should Manage system updates, performance and any required changes to the systems to ensure that the CRM perform as required by the end user.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal terms to produce software design and architecture
• Designs, tests, implements and manages the CRM system and ensures it is up to date and performs as per the business requires.
• Liaises-with in house to ensure the implementation of the CRM databases and systems are in line with internal process and guidelines as well as meeting the end user needs.
• Develops new solutions as and when required
• Works with Manateq business departments to identify opportunities for improvement in CRM process through technical automation or new functionality not found in the standard products as well as identifying intergrations opportunities to enable information and business flow for Mantaq business departments.
• Configures the application to meet the user’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK by understanding and researching the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality.
• Provides troubleshooting to existing CRM (entities, forms, views, workflows, business process flows)
• Manages the Dynamics CRM integrations with other systems
• Prepare Technical and functional specification documents and end user manuals.
• Prepare training and functional specification documents and end user manuals.
• Prepare training documents and delivery of training and system usage to end users.
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline.
• Certified Professional and having experience in functional, configurations and customizations in On-Premise (considering best practices within Microsoft Dynamics CRM/XRM).
• Minimum Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in CRM technology.
• Experience in implementing and deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM based solutions and integrate the with multiple applications.
• Understanding of Integration with third party applications.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server Operating System, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
• Experience in solutions design and architect.
• Awareness of various technologies like C#, HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST, Angular JS, Web API, Java Script, .NET
• Awareness of various technologies of mobile application development
• Proven experience in Dynamics CRM
• Proven experience of SQL Server, Visual Studio and Web Services
• Good understanding of various businesses and IT cycles
• Ability to take a project through from conception to completion
• Ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely
• Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritize tasks
• Ability to develop concise, easily understood documentation
• Customer focus and demonstrated organizational commitment
• Ability to plan and project management skills