- To regularly interact with Customer to understand customer’s needs, pain point, technical requirements and market dynamics e.g. market , future trends and profitability etc.
- Convert these market requirements into plans for product/service offering through formulation of technical specification, drawing of the product, commercial proposal etc. Decide the NPD portfolio based on these inputs.
- Collaborate with different agencies for drawing development/ drawing validation/prototype development/testing/field trials/regulatory approval etc.
- Conduct field trial and testing for new product acceptance and identify issues and plan for product modification / improvement cycle development for first time right performance in the market
- Prepare the commercial proposal for the developed products taking input from Head - Tech & NPD (NMB) and Head - Marketing & Sales (NMB).
- Maintain all safety standards for external as well as internal agencies during the product development cycle.
- Create intellectual properties for all the new products developed with the objective of maximum value appropriation for TSL.
- Develop standards for newly developed products so that it is accepted by the customers thereby enabling TSL to commercialize it.
, Desired Profile
Relevant experience (Type/ Nature and years of relevant experience required to execute the role)
1. Work experience in composite manufacturing / composite or other product development
2. Preference would be given to candidates having exposure new product development
Threshold skills and capabilities required to execute the roleTechnical Competences
Knowledge of composite materials, different manufacturing technologies and applicable standards applicable at different stages of New product development, data analysis. Knowledge of Auto-cad and other relevant software is desired but not mandatory.Behavioural Competences
Analytical, decision making skills, ability to influence customer & partners, creativity & visualization skill, very good verbal and written communications, energetic, speed and agility, assertiveness. Ability to learn new things.Reference ID -
GH/EPC/JC//30012019//81400/Senior Manager New Product Development ,