Job Description (Key Accountabilities & Measures)
• Understand the Internal Audit Strategy of RAIN GROUP, support to ensure that all audit programs are implemented in line with the strategy.
• Supervise audit engagements and execute audit programs as per the plan. Provide leadership support and guidance to IA team members towards successful execution of the same, Coordinate and engage audit clients / business units on meetings and fieldwork, achieve alignment on audit observations and finalize action plans.
• Develop Standard Audit Programs, testing templates for all auditable activities in line with established auditing practices, ensure implementation of the same, periodically monitor and revise as required.
• Record, review and ensure documentation of all forms of audit work papers, as per RAIN GROUP’s established procedures and Audit Quality Assurance standards.
• To provide consultative support to business units on ERM Framework implementation and Control Self Assessments, review the programs for adequacy of coverage and provide recommendations, as necessary.
• Continuously enhance control awareness of the units through appropriate implementation of GRC and Business Process Controls training programs, including development of the same, if necessary, and monitor efficacy.
• To support business towards implementation of established Ethics and Compliance programs to identify and report unusual events / business irregularities and control violations. Perform Forensic Audits / Fraud Investigations, as and when needed, report results and recommend corrective actions.
• To provide independent guidance to business units regarding compliance requirements and best business practices on Internal Controls, ERM and Audit areas
• Compliance of Occupational Health & Safety expectations, Standards of Business Conduct, Ethics and Compliance programs and other directives issued by the GROUP from time to time.
Scope Data for Measurement: % and timely completion of engagements per plan, % Adherence to Travel and Expense Budgets, client feedback / survey results, quality and magnitude of improvements recommended
Skills (Technical / Functional)
* Exposure to Manufacturing / Process industry preferred
* Good understanding and hands on experience of Accounting Standards viz., Ind AS, US GAAP, IFRS
* Exposure to accepted practices of International Business Combinations / Consolidation, including Accounting and Reporting
* Forensic Reviews / Fraud Investigations experience (Preferred)
* Exposure / Hands on experience on SAP and highly skilled in MS Office package
* Tech savvy, good understanding of Database Systems and ability to employ technology effectively
* 6-9 years of Internal Audit Experience
* Team Management Experience
* Qualified Chartered Accountant (or)
* Cost & Management Accountant, with relevant Internal Audit experience (and/or)
* Certified Internal Auditor (and/or) Certified Fraud Examiner (Preferred /Optional)