Do you want to work at the intersection of commercial and human needs, to develop new ideas and drive change, and to create a different type of growth? Do you want to play a fundamental part in driving an organizations mission, from creating new partnerships, to delivering scalable solutions across India? Look no further
Xynteo is seeking to hire a Senior Impact Analyst to drive projects across India focused on Healthcare in partnership with a range of leading global organizations.
Xynteo is a platform for galvanising leaders and catalysing ideas - and fusing them into new projects. The team are committed to leveraging the power of collaboration to drive growth solve some of worlds biggest human problems. Xynteo works with a diverse range of partners to identify and incubate tangible, collaborative and commercially viable projects.
Over the last five years, Xynteo has expanded five-fold, and revenue has increased by nearly 20% year-on-year. Their growth will continue to build around four pillars: partnerships with global companies; collaborative projects with transformative impact; a talented diverse team and powerful and far-reaching communications. To scale their business and impact, the team are looking for exceptional individuals to join their mission, anchored in their values: care, collaboration, courage and action.
Whats on offer
: A highly competitive salary (20 - 45L) based on your experience and competencies. You will join a talented and diverse team - covering 19 nationalities from a variety of backgrounds and experience in business, science, finance, technology, energy, infrastructure, law and communications.
Research, analytical thinking and information synthesis
End-to-end project management -
- Drive primary and secondary research to gather market intel and insights
- Simplify qualitative and quantitative inputs into actionable insights
- Develop and showcase thought-leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues
- Create health entrepreneurs to deliver last mile healthcare delivery in rural areas
- Increase awareness about early diagnosis across different demographics
Multi-level stakeholder management -
- Ideate, develop and test pilots and incubate new business ideas together with Xynteos partners
- Manage the structure, design and delivery of projects to budget, schedule and quality expectations
- Take ownership of project goals, milestones and content
- Improve capabilities and scalability by building in-house methods and toolkit
Understanding of local markets -
- Build and manage relationships with external stakeholders, such as project contributors and senior corporate partners, so that they remain informed about project goals and milestones
- Manage sector experts, so that their insights and analysis are captured into the project recommendations
- Manage internal teams, so all parties are continually kept informed and engaged
- Understand the social, economic and environmental challenges confronting society and business to define project scope
- Communicate with ground level-end users and consumers to understand project requirements and opportunities
- Undertake market segmentation based on geographies and demographics to drive projects
Does this sound like you?
- 10+ years of experience in client-servicing sectors such as management consulting and strategic research
- Experience handling research in the Healthcare Sector
- Experience being a part of and managing multi-stakeholder and fast-paced projects, from ideation to implementation
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal English communications, and competent verbal communications across another relevant language e.g. Hindi
- Above all, a dynamic, highly energetic and passionate individual aligned with Xynteo’s core values: care, collaboration, courage and action
- Should be able and willing to travel as needed (<30% of time)
- Experience working across public/development and private/commercial sectors
- Experience working in entrepreneurial and innovative environments
- Online digital platform experience
- Fostering ecosystem partnerships
The application process :
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist i.e www.shortlist.net. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: https://goo.gl/KbPHq1
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you're shortlisted.