Our client seeks FPGA designers, verification engineers, technical lead and team manager with excellent technical skills to deliver cutting edge FPGA solutions. This role is available on client's Core Engineering and Systems team in Gurgaon.
Senior FPGA Verification Engineers for Gurgaon
* Location : Gurgaon
Our client seeks FPGA designers, verification engineers, technical lead and team manager with excellent technical skills to deliver cutting edge FPGA solutions. This role is available on client's Core Engineering and Systems team in Gurgaon.• Block/subsystem/chip level functional verification of FPGA based high speed designs
• Implement verification environment independently using System Verilog, experience in SystemC is a plus
• Understand and execute the existing verification flows and improve the framework
• Communicate and coordinate with designers and stake holders to verify the design correctness
• Contribute to verification methodology development and implementation. Experience in UVM
• Knowledge of PCIe , Ethernet, Serdes, PHY will be an added advantage
• Bachelors/Masters in Electrical /Electronics / Microelectronics
• Proven experience in high level methodology based verification on block/chip level
• Knowledge of FPGA (Altera / Xilinx) design and development flow is a plus
. Experience in High Frequency Trading (HFT)
• Strong communication skills
• More experience in the verification environment and which will know about test plan development, latest verification techniques (such as OVL), comprehensive verification (such as coverage analysis) etc. Benefits While Client offers challenges and rewards rivaling those of any Wall Street firm, client's cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life. Benefits include:
Highly Competitive salary Five weeks of paid vacation per year Lunch and dinner on a daily basis Cab facility within Gurgaon Health club allowances
Our client ( US Based MNC listed in New York Stock Exchange) is a leading developer, and global supplier of high-speed connectivity solutions for data centers, enterprise and WLAN applications. The transition to 10Gb Ethernet and Multi-Gig Ethernet is currently underway, driven by the consolidation of data in the cloud and the mobile revolution. Its 10GBASE-T and PHY product lines lead the market with low-power, high-performance, and high-density silicon solutions
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases