Immediate Openings For Senior Finance Executive/Assistant Manager - Commercial
– Evaluate commercial Terms and Conditions (T&C's), of customer contracts and Purchase Orders (PO/s); resolve, refer, or escalate discrepancies and omissions to appropriate personnel as necessary
– Compare ERP data to contracts and PO commercial T&C's, identify errors and omissions, and notify discrepancies if any
– Prepare Billing schedule, Create, manage issue and reconcile invoice milestones including taxes across multiple projects.
– Ensure client issues related to commercial documents, invoices, receivables, PO, and schedules are resolved and communicated to clients by escalating to concerned project manager
– Create and monitor billing related milestones over the course of the project lifecycle, updating the ERP accordingly.
– Record revenue in ERP, verifying contract requirement, with project leader and/or engineering managers when necessary
– Arranging Bank Guarantee, LCs etc, Project insurances
– Export Import compliances and documentation
– GRN clearance and documentation required by customer for enabling this.
– Tracking the shipment and all coordination required for delivery of equipment and support required for part delivery/documentation
– Coordinating with Finance for Tax Compliances
• Bachelor’s degree (B.Com - Finance) or equivalent education and/or work experience. M.Com/CA (inter) would be preferred.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in project coordination or internal/external customer service & Max 6 years experience.
• Knowledge of contract terminology
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Oracle or other ERP system
• Possess leadership skills, interpersonal, organizational, administrative, and communication skills
• Good working relationship skill with customers , suppliers, and other internal/external contacts
• Excellent keyboarding skills
• Exposure to Oracle applications
• Knowledge in Direct & Indirect Taxation