The role of Senior Executive in the India Payroll team is to process payroll changes, capable of handling email and voice communication and India payroll understanding. The role reports into the Process Leader Responsible for resolving client emails within agreed service levels
Some of the key the responsibilities include the following:
• Planning and execution of Monthly Payroll
• Ensuring adherence to the checklist
• Generate ad-doc reports to analyze payroll data
• Maintain and publish periodic dashboard, MIS Reports.
• Generating Monthly salary statements & updating of the salary budget statement.
• Adhere and Comply with statutory provisions like PF, ESI, Professional Tax, TDS, Bonus,Gratuity etc
• Preparation& checking the documents like PF Challans, ESI Challans, Prof. Tax Challans, Income Tax Deductions etc.
• Statutory payments for Salary
• Submission Of Profession Tax Challan In Every Month
• Submission Of Professional Tax Returns.
• Reconciliation of Payroll, Auditing
• Maintain Alliances with clients at different levels
• Must have 2 plus years of overall experience with at least last 1 year in international BPO
• B.com background would be an added advantage
• Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in worked for India payroll process
• Should have excellent written and spoken English.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
• Disciplined process oriented work style
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Experience: Min: 2 Yrs Max: 9 Yrs
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
Walkin for you