Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority is established for the purpose of Planning, Co-ordination, Execution, Supervision, Financing, Funding and for Promoting and securing the Planned Development of the Capital Region and Capital City Area for the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Finance Division evolves financial strategy of the organization, prepares budget, formulates projects with funding options.
Senior Executive and Executive-Funds Mobilization will be responsible for regular monitoring of ongoing infrastructure schemes being undertaken by APCRDA.
• Regular monitoring of ongoing infrastructure schemes launched by Government of India/Andhra Pradesh including Smart City Mission, AMRUT Mission, housing for all etc.,
• Preparation of information memorandums, detailed project report/other deal related documents after carrying due diligence internally and presentation to prospective investors and lenders
• Interaction with various intermediaries including Credit Rating Agencies & Legal Counsels for forming borrowing structure and legal documentation.
• To assist in correspondence work with the lending agencies.
• CRITICAL -— Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of computers, printers, desk tops and lap tops and other electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications.
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Should have sound knowledge on finance and fund raising related regulatory aspects.
• Should have good knowledge in A. Financial Planning, B. Project Appraisal, Financing and Structuring C. Risk Analysis and D. Financial Advice, Reporting, Strategy and Analysis.
• Should have good knowledge in fundraising, structuring, multilateral funding, funds deployment, monitoring and debt servicing.
• Good spoken Reading Comprehension and written communication skills.
• Active Listening, Speaking and critical thinking, Coordination, Time management and social perceptiveness.
• Written Comprehension, near vision, oral comprehension, oral expression, speech recognition, written expression, speech clarity
• High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
• Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY:
• Notebook computers, Laptops, Photocopiers and Scanners
• Finance and Accounting software- Tally ERP 9
• Electronic mail software — Email software; IBM Lotus Notes; Microsoft Outlook
• Information retrieval or search software
• Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
• MS Office
• 3 years / 2 years and above work experience in dealing with Credit Rating Agencies, legal counsels and banks.
• work experience in global/corporate finance industry & Government, Infrastructure & finance advisory, documentation, project appraisals, fund raising and debt syndication for Infrastructure projects & stake holder management.
• Experience in working with directly/ indirectly Multilateral and Bilateral agencies.
• Experience in forecasting future cash flows, experience and securitization for fund raising in real estate / infrastructure projects.
• Experience in getting or assisting funds for Infrastructure projects through various Banks/Financial Institutions/ multilateral agencies, etc.
• Experience in leading innovative means of fund raising with long term gestation period in both equity and debt market
• Experience in designing innovative instruments to finance green field urban development projects
• Experience in getting or assisting in fundraising, structuring, multilateral funding, funds deployment, monitoring and debt servicing.