Work as a developer of new features on the web security product line.
Passionate about being a hands-on developer and enjoys developing features with high quality.
Work to understand the real customer problem and come up with the right solution to solve the customer needs.
Work in Agile cross-functional scrum team and deliver user stories at a high feature velocity.
Work with Product owners to elicit requirements and create designs based on requirement
Collaborate with other developers and test engineers on the design, development and testing of the features.
Extend capabilities in existing systems to cater to new security threats.
Create complete component designs and deliver efficient implementations in a time-bound manner.
* 6+ years of experience in software design and development for security products
* Strong experience in C and/or Python.
* Strong networking and L7 (HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP etc) protocol knowledge
* Experience in developing features related protocol inspection engines, header parsing, buffer management in a Unix environment
* Experience in message passing, inter-process communication, event handling, configuration and logging
* Experience in Unix/Linux/FreeBSD based environments
* Experience in unit test methodologies and agile working environment
Highly desired skills
* Prior experience in web proxy, web servers, high performance logging
* Working knowledge of authentication schemes like LDAP/AD, Kerberos, RADIUS
* Understanding of the latest web protocol trends like SPDY, MTCP
* Strong network programming, with focus on TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS protocols
* Strong debugging and system skills
* Multi-threading and multi-processing concepts
Typically requires Bachelors (B.E/B.Tech) in Computer Science/Information Systems with 8+ years of related experience or Masters (M.S/M.Tech) in Computer Science/Information Systems combined with 6+ years of related experience.