Greetings from Accionlabs!!!!!
Accion Labs is a global technology services firm with offering a full range of product life-cycle services in the emerging technology segment. This includes Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS/Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW. Through nine global offices and a rapid-response delivery model, Accion offers a range of engagement models such as turn-key projects, extended-teams, shared-IP development, offshore-leveraged engagements and professional staffing. Accion Labs is privately-held, venture-funded and has a hands-on management team that believes in execution and outcome.
Kindly share below details
1. Best number to reach:
2. Best time to call:
3. Notice Period:
4. Current CTC:
5. Expected CTC:
6. Current location:
7. Open for relocation:
8. Why you want to join Accion Labs:
9. Skype ID:
Role : Individual Contributor/Lead Position/Developer
Job type : Permanent
Company : Accion Labs India Pvt Ltd
Location : Bangalore
1. Research, design and develop .Net application using the Best practices.
2. Participate with team in designing conceptual model and working model and ensure consistency in architecture and design/code practice.
3. Develop Windows based and Web based solution
4. Provide ongoing support and maintenance of existing applications.
5. Web services and Versioning
6. Design custom.NET pages
7. Prepare Test Case and perform n-unit testing in coordination with Project owners and be able to test the applications before deploying it in production.
8. Learn new technologies if needed and get involved in the development of new applications.
1. Five or more years' experience in all areas of application development including at least three years using Microsoft .NET and SQL technologies building multi-layered commercial grade applications with related design documents.
2. Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments.
3. Expert level skills (5+ years industry experience) in .NET Framework (C#), ASP.NET WEB API, Entity framework, WCF Web Services, MS SQL
5. Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events)
6. Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
7. Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks, developing embedded applications
8. Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles
9. Experience with Bug Fixing and Updates/Patches Continuous Product/Process Improvement
10. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills