Job Description :
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit .
- Provide Financial leadership Planning, analysis and support for Global functions headquartered in India and leaders.
- Build and lead Global Services team to provide support around AP/T&E/Billing/Collections/Payroll operations.
- Ownership of financial controls, planning, analysis, and reporting both from an India compliance & US GAAP compliance perspective.
- Manage spend, including tracking and reporting actuals against budgets for India operations per rhythm of business.
- Partner with US Corporate headquarters to further develop and manage all planning, forecasting, and reporting models for India operations.
- Support growth into new international markets in the APAC region including business unit maintenance, compliance, and contractual support to ensure rapid entry.
- Responsible for local implementation and management of business operations and systems (e.g. Net Suite, Concur, etc.)
- Live FORTE values.
- MBA from a top tier University/ Chartered Accountant with excellent results.
- Strong proficiency in Accounting systems, MS Office applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint. Exposure to Netsuite/Power BI will be a plus
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of experience in a multinational company, with exposure to US GAAP and global processes. Demonstrated success developing and maintaining -company-wide budget/forecast processes and systems.
- Demonstrated success in building and leading teams. Experience with creating a Shared services infrastructure will be a plus.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work at a fast pace on multiple projects.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and with diverse teams, championing projects across the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.