Shortlist is a recruitment technology startup based in Mumbai. Shortlist helps companies source and screen mid-level talent, using technology, data science, and applied psychology. We offer both technology products and recruitment services to help growing businesses build great teams.
Our approach to recruiting is characterized by:
About Shortlists Advisory Practice:
- Proprietary technology that enables us to automate screening of thousands of candidates per role;
- Competency-based assessments that test for ability to do a job beyond just the CV;
- Focus on using technology to deliver a superior client experience at a market-competitive price.
Shortlist has a rapidly growing HR advisory practice, where we help organisations in India and Africa with their strategic HR needs.
Our advisory practice was created as a reaction to traditional HR advisory solutions characterised by complex and expensive products and long implementation cycles, which are more suitable for large corporates. At Shortlist, we build practical HR solutions that can be implemented quickly, intuitively, and affordably.
Our solutions include organisation design, role design, structured interview guides, on-boarding programmes, performance management systems, capacity building workshops, and others.
We havent yet advertised this practice (you wont find it on our website) and operate purely on a referral basis. To-date, we have worked with a range of leading SMEs and NGOs and are actively building a team of hands-on professionals to support our growth.
Calling all consultants who want to see their solutions implemented!
We are hiring a Senior Consultant to drive the expansion of our HR Advisory practice.
You will responsible for managing end-to-end project delivery and owning relationships with senior leaders across our India and Kenya clients. You will engage daily with teams to understand their business needs and build practical HR solutions that meet their needs. When you develop solutions for our clients, expect them to be implemented the next day.
This is a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial role that requires a strong understanding of the challenges that SMEs face on the ground. You will report to Shortlists co-founder, Simon Desjardins, and build and manage a team to help you execute.
Ready to roll up your sleeves?
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple projects simultaneously:
- Work with prospective clients to rapidly diagnose their strategic HR needs;
- Design and build practical HR solutions that meet those needs;
- Support implementation efforts to ensure adoption;
- Facilitate training workshops to build HR capacity.
- Support business development initiatives, including proposal design & presentation.
- Drive thought leadership by authoring publications and participating at events.
- Build and manage a team of freelance consultants.
- Travel across India and Kenya (up to one week per month).
Does this sound like you?
The application process:
- You have at least 3 years of management consulting experience in a client-facing role, not necessarily in an HR context. This means you have experience engaging with clients and personally building client-ready deliverables across multiple projects.
- You think analytically and love to simplify complex problems into actionable insights. This means you know how to synthesise, prioritise, and simplify large amounts of information into actionable presentations to a global standard.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. This means you are a dynamic and proactive individual with excellent communications skills.
- You have an eye for detail. How many errors can you spot in this JD?
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: http://bit.ly/2H8GyA2