Position : Finance Management
Designation : Senior Consultant
Department : MAP_IT
Job Type Contractual upto 2 years. Extendable basis performance.
Financial Management & Appraisal
1) Provide guidance to project teams on long-term financial viability and sustainability of
2) Review fund utilization and provide inputs to the department as well as State. Assist in preparation
and submission of UCs.
3) Assist in fund allocation & preparation of budgets.
4) Periodic review of budgetary & financial statements
5) Appraisal of project reports for their financial viability and provide expert advice to ensure
financial robustness of the projects
6) Provide support to the Government financial applications such as PFMS, Cyber Treasury, Central
& State Govt. budgeting system etc.
7) Reconciliation & preparation of periodic financial management reports.
8) Coordination with Bank for integration of Payment Gateways, disbursement mechanism, escrow
account management etc.
Contracts & Procurement
1) Assist respective department in formulating procurement plans for e-Gov / IT projects
2) Assist and provide guidelines to the department in developing contracts, DPR, As-Is study, RFP, LoI,
Purchase Orders etc.
3) Assist department in financial evaluations of external agency proposals related to
implementation of various e – governance initiatives
In addition to above Primary Responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time
to time by the Head of Department/ Reporting Authority
a. Graduation Details – Graduate in any
b. Post Graduation Details – CA/CS/MBA or PG
Diploma with specialization in Finance
Work Experience – Minimum 12 years of varied
experience in financial management of IT/eGovernance projects and procurement of goods and
Desirable Skills & Experience:
a) 5 years’ experience in Commercial
Evaluations, Project Financing and Appraisal,
Business Modelling, PPP and Risk
Management of IT/ e-Governance projects.
b) Knowledge of Procurement/ GFR/ State
procurement rules are desirable.
c) Prior exposure to work with the government
departments/ functions/ e-Governance
projects would be preferred
d) Should have analytical skills for
understanding of financial statements.