Senior Consultant - Data Integration
We are passionate about delivering a very consumable, scalable and highly performant customer experience utilizing cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices. As we continue to grow, we are looking for highly-motivated talented engineers to join a fast-growing team and work collaboratively with other engineering groups to design, implement and deliver a high quality analytics product in the cloud with an awesome user-experience.
An ideal candidate delivers analytics application customizations and extensions by understanding requirements; designing, developing, and deploying software solutions for customers in cloud infrastructure.
• Develops software solutions by
• - Understanding requirements;
• - Understanding deadlines;
• - Understanding systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
• - Investigating problem areas;
• Following the Agile development methodology.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation in the forms of flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed and on time with high quality.
• 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE :
• Should have experience in
• - Requirement Analysis
• - Software Design
• - Software Documentation
• - Software Testing
• - Teamwork
• - Software Development Fundamentals
• - SDLC
• - Data warehouse Data Modelling
• - SQL expertise (>8/10)
• - Experience of ETL and BI Tools.