Our Team is creating the complex software solution that is expected to become a breakthrough in data sharing. Our Customer is one of the Silicon Valley most famous brands that is creating world class data storage products. The solution includes heavily loaded applications for Web, iOS, Android, Mac and Win.
The new system would bring user experience to the next level by introducing the best technologies of the Cloud age to hard drives and network drives owners. Data safety, integrity and cooperation with the companies like Google, Dropbox and Amazon is what drives our team.
You will have opportunity to develop microservices in Java, Go and Node.js.
- Develop platform that scales across thousands of machines and devices.
- Participate in code reviews and passionate technical discussions.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship for your peers.
- Positively affect platform with best engineering practices.
- Develop and implement delivery scopes/timelines.
- 4+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years of Cloud-based distributed system development (microservices, AWS)
- 1+ years of NoSQL databases experience (consistency, caching, DB design)
- Sync/async communication/execution model
- REST API development
- Software design patterns
- Creating and presenting technical documentation/diagrams.
Nice to have
- Cassandra/DynamoDB/S3, Kafka/Kinesis/SQS
- EC2/Lambda, Docker, EKS/Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Networking (TCP, HTTP/2)
- OAuth 2.0, Security (OWASP)