Informatica’s IT team develops, implements, and supports the cutting-edge technology that drives our
enterprise success. Within IT, the Finance Applications team is responsible for supporting and managing
key financial applications including Oracle Cloud, OneSource, Cadency, Corptax & more.
As a team member, you can expect a fast-paced, technically challenging environment where your
contributions directly impact the group’s success. You would be part of a highly energetic group of
professionals who value different opinions and are motivated by the challenges of the technology
industry. You will work closely with Finance, Procurement, IT Operations and other cross functional
stakeholders to manage key projects and deliveries along with providing recommendations to the system
Reporting to the IT Director, Applications based in Bangalore, India, you will gain the reputation for being
the go-to person/trusted advisor with our Finance/IT organization, helping to drive and support our
systems as well as future roadmap. You will work closely with your peers & business users to manage
project & build executions.
In this role, you will be part of a tightly knit, high-energy IT Applications team. You will expand your skills
by working with Finance business processes and a portfolio of industry leading technologies spanning
Oracle Cloud, CorpTax/Cadency SaaS systems and integrations to numerous other applications like
SFDC/Workday etc. In short, you will never be bored. You will challenge yourself with a wide variety of
projects and you will have many opportunities to make a positive impact and grow your career.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a passionate, energetic, organized and collaborative experienced technical specialist with
Oracle Cloud knowledge, outstanding intellectual curiosity, clear communication, strong Finance business
processes knowledge and the ability to influence cross functional IT teams. You are a self-starter,
comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to details), and enjoy working
in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that exceed customer expectations.
You can understand the big picture, including best practices, as well as an ability to apply a disciplined
and detail-oriented approach to execution. You can operate and thrive in a fast-paced environment, have
a strong work ethic and love technology as well as business processes. You show initiative, can
prioritize, influence and execute.
• Configure and support user security and data access related requests in Oracle Cloud
• Work with Oracle to coordinate patches, refreshes, upgrades
• Assist with basic regression testing of the system after patches/upgrades
• Support integrations to/from Oracle cloud – restart any failed jobs, migrate code to Production
• Work closely with technical team and users to understand and document requirements related to
integrations and data conversions to/from Oracle Cloud
• Able to develop and/or make quick fixes to the integrations with Oracle Cloud using BIP or Informatica
• Develop documentation and provide communication/training to peers
• Work closely with the technical team to ensure the system solution meets the documented requirements
• Develop, manage and implement a testing plan to ensure the system meets end user requirements
• Create queries/reports for one- time analysis and ongoing use
• You're a problem-solver in identifying, diagnosing and resolving system bugs and troubleshooting
problems related to Integrations, security, reports and data conversions.
• Able to relay and follow best practices and development standards
• Minimum of 7 years of development/application administration experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Oracle Cloud (preferred) or Oracle EBS configuring security,
developing integrations, Oracle Cloud SaaS customizations, reports, regression testing system after
• Informatica Power Center or Informatica IICS preferred as Integration tools.
• Experience in Oracle ADF (application development framework) in building custom Oracle Application
• Experience in any cloud environment (application migration/integration/maintenance), preferably Oracle
• Experience with Oracle PaaS (Platform as a service) preferred.
• Java Stack Development experience preferred
• Good understanding of Finance business processes for at least one of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and
Record to Report strongly preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills
• Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven
track record of delivering results
• Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be
able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent analytical, problem
solving and customer service skills
• You have previously participated in system upgrades, integrations and/or implementation activities
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business, IT or a related discipline