• 10+ years Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), including development of reports (RDLs, complex stored procedures, subscriptions, ETL packages using SSIS, MDX & T-SQL queries)
• Deep understanding of Data Warehousing concepts.
• Strong understanding of SDLC and version control
• 5+ years T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions.
• Excellent skills in debugging and performance tuning large Stored Procedures.
• 3+ Years of Experience in SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012
• Knowledge of Performance Tuning
• Data Modeling/Data Warehouse Design experience
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, working with both technical and non-technical people
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Work overlap hours with USA Team; Ability to work across time zones and be flexible
• Self-Driven, results oriented and motivated
• Positive Attitude
• Preferred but not required:
o Knowledge on Dashboard Design (Performance Point, Power View, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
o Visual Studio .NET (C#)
o Knowledge and experience with storage and access of unstructured data with Hadoop/HDFS
o Knowledge and experience with performance and scalability tuning of big data analytics solutions
o Master Data Management experience